In your opinion, what are the major reasons leading to couples' breakups?

Share your oinion!
  • Cheating and betraying
  • Lying
  • Not trusting each other
    Vote C
  • Misunderstanding and arguments
    Vote D
  • Some people break for no reason
    Vote E

822

Most Helpful Guy

• No trust and misunderstanding. See there is family culture in every family, if you do different that's and argument which leads to many fights that leads to end the story. Me and my wife are from different countries, different languages and different cultures, at first there was a lot of misunderstanding and no trust (from both sides) and now after 8 years we barely fight and it's good. People won't put effort in their relationships, escaping is much easier (they think)