My cousin wants to break up with her boyfriend because he is a Trump supporter. Is this wrong?

Anonymous
My cousin is with this guy whom she really likes, and has been with him for a couple of months now.

On the night of the second debate, she texted him saying that she thought that Hillary won, which was a huge mistake and made him reveal his true colors. He got really angry with her and they got into this huge argument. He said things like:

"Oh, you don't like him because you believe he's a racist, sexist, bigot? Don't be a sheep like the rest of them."

And he went on about how he believed that trump won and things like that, which really made her upset. She's not ignoring him and refuses to talk to him for a couple of days and is thinking about breaking up with him. Do you think she should?
Yes. It's petty.
I think she should at least try and work things out with him.
No, she has her reasons.
Vote C
I think it is wrong but she is free to do what she wants.
Vote D
Other (explain)
Vote E
GirlGuy
25
17