Struggling to move on after falling for a broken woman, what do I do?

Anonymous
I've basically been spending the last 3 months with a woman who has had hard past relationships. We started as friends but as time passed she opened up to me and I fell for her as we spent a lot of time on our own together (sleeping together etc). I believed I could fix her & I messed up... I did something which reminded her of her past. I told her it was weird for a guy to ask her to sleep over at his place despite the fact he's in a relationship, she tried to make out that I was accusing her of being a home wrecker & took it as jealousy. He turned out to be one of her best mates which I didn't know about at the time, so she made me feel guilty about it. Unfortunately this lady doesn't give second chances & I blew it despite me being honest. She expressed her wishes to no longer speak & blocked me on everything, we no longer talk anymore. This experience has ended up hurting me more than I planned. How do I move on, I find talking to new girls exhausting at the minute & I just can't stop thinking about her & feeling guilty over what I said. If I hadn't of mentioned it, things would still be fine between us to this day.
+1 y
Thanks for the replies guys. I gave the girl everything & feel like I've shot myself in the foot
2
5