Going to the toilet...

This is a question for the fellas...

OK, I have a crush on someone for 2 years or so and he knows I like him. I tried to talk to him last friday but he only spoke to me for like 2 seconds and then stated that he had to go to the toilet and he will talk to me later. He never came back to talk to me.

Does he hate me? I never did anything to him!

06

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be a superhero and needed to stop crime, when he got back he was so tierd from crime fighting he forgot to talk to you :(

What Guys Said 5

• Either he was too shy and needed an excuse to get away. Or he knows you like him and doesn't like you back, and didn't have the heart to tell you so he ran away.

• Well I know this is old but ill answer anyway, he may not have being going to the toilet he may have been masturbating. I am sorry I am not trying to be inappropriate in anyway, I am just saying something that could have been a possibility.

• His balls fell off while he was doing his thing in the toilet, so he never came back.

Because he had no balls. Get it?

No?

=.= Har...

• Maybe he fell in?

Seriously, this makes no sense. Who wouldn't want to talk to a beautiful girl, especially if he knows she likes him?

• Maybe he fell in?"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THanks alot! I was drinking something and I spat all over the screen and I am now laughing so hard that tears are streaming down my face! Awww thank you so much for your comments and making me laugh! <3

• Im deadly serious! I swear I went that extreme! But as for the guy, I never seen him again and haven't seen him for like a year now.

• But you had a crush on him for two years! Are you over him?

And he really disappeared like that? My god, maybe he really did fall in.

• maybe he had constipation!? ... :D

What Girls Said 0