How do you know when to let go?
What Guys Said 1
There are ways when you know when you should let go:
1. When you are clearly losing interest in the other person. You no longer care, you are no longer curious to know about the other person.
2. When you are having interest in someone else or have started to develop feelings for them.
3. When you are slowly falling out of love with that person.
4. When you feel you are getting suffocated in that relationship.
5. When you think the other person is trying to change you into someone you are not.
6. When you are waiting for the person to change. Means they have been treating you badly and causing you pain but you are waiting for the to change magically, so instead of wasting your time waiting that is the time you should let go.
7. When you are in abusive relationship. This point is of course self explanatory, you should watch for the very first signs of abuse and moment you spot it, you should leave immediately.
8. When the person you are with keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. I mean they make a mistake, then they apologize and this keeps on going endlessly and if a person does this, then it's clear that they are not the best person to be with. Hence that is the time you should leave immediately.
9. If you come to know that your partner is just impossible to please or impress. I mean a little bit of challenge is fine, but if the challenge is insurmountable then it's better to leave such a partner and being in relationship with such a person.
10. You know you should let go, if your partner constantly and only lies to you. That way there will be no if they only lie to you so it's best to let of such a relationship.
11. You know you should let go of a relationship when your partner is only the taker, and they in return don't put even 1% of effort in it, then you should leave that relationship.
What Girls Said 2
When holding on is too painful. Sometimes holding on to someone is more painful than actually letting go. When there's nothing left worth fighting for, or if only one of you is making the effort to make it survive.
When you catch yourself forcing someone to love you and you're relationship is based on you're hope not actions.
When you're trust on someone is broken again and again.
And when you're the one who's making the most effort in the relationship.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.