So I need some help?

My boyfriend was acting weird when I touched his phone, actually yelled at me to give it back.
Here's some background before I get called crazy.. We have a child and I'm pregnant so we're definitely serious enough to not need that much privacy like come on! I can't touch your phone? Red flag we've been together for two years and he's never acted like that, so yeah I took it upon myself to do something I normal don't do and I snooped. Went to his Google activity and it said he used his phone at 3 & 5 am, he works mid night's by the way also said he used his messaging at 7 am. He gets home around 7:30 am. So anyways I peeped his call log and texts. Nothing! And his GPS was off has been for the past two days actually, he claims he hasn't left work once. So he wakes up and I'm obviously snappy. He's all like what's wrong? I explain I seen he was using his phone and asked who he was talking to he said his dad so I said why is their no message he then admitted he deleted calls and texts because he didn't want me upset? He said his friend texted him he was going on break & didn't want me to think he was leaving work? Should I trust he isn't hiding another woman? I don't wanna keep typing so much but why delete? Help me? He already deleted and lied about his dad so I'm lost.

02