What do I do to get him back?

I saw my ex today and I want him back, but at the same time I don't. We broke up because we just needed a break from each other and let drama come between us. He says he's not ready to talk yet, but there was just something different when I saw him today. How can I get him back? How can I get him to spend time with me at the event Saturday, so there COULD be potential? We broke up a month ago

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give him time. I know it isn't what you want to hear. It's totally opposite to how we feel. But it's what's needed.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just said at the same time youdont, so instead of chasing something you potentially only want because you don't have I wouldn't waste my time. However if you both are going to the event just talk to him.