Why do my ex keep trying to get in contact?

She's really annoying I mean it's has been 3 years since we broke up and she was the one who got me in troubles and I already told her that I moved on (by actions).. she tried to talk on askfm I blocked her then she tried kik I blocked her recently she've tried snapchat and I blocked her. What the hell have some dignity girl!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• She still has feelings and needs some closure. Sit down and chat with her and give her closure... even though closure comes from within. She may need to hear you say that you no longer love her... don't be too hard.

Most Helpful Guy