Why do my ex keep trying to get in contact?

She's really annoying I mean it's has been 3 years since we broke up and she was the one who got me in troubles and I already told her that I moved on (by actions).. she tried to talk on askfm I blocked her then she tried kik I blocked her recently she've tried snapchat and I blocked her. What the hell have some dignity girl!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She still has feelings and needs some closure. Sit down and chat with her and give her closure... even though closure comes from within. She may need to hear you say that you no longer love her... don't be too hard.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She still has feelings. Do you feel like she's worth it? If not just let the desperate chick move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I reckon you should try setting her up with someone? Maybe that way she'll leave you alone then? 🤔 (Just a thought)

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a human being with feelings, right? Perhaps show some basic human decency and instead of blocking her, ask her what she wants. Maybe she just needs closure and has some questions for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes