Guys if you had?

known a girl for two years and you never ever even made her think you thought she was attractive and one day out of the blue you ask her to hook up, why would you wait so long to let her know you think she's attractive?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I would wait forever, not just 2 years, unless I was either very drunk or tortured lol. But I tend to be a little shy at times. Maybe the guy that made you wonder about this (if any) was involved with someone else, or knew that some friend of his also liked you and making a move would be rude, or maybe some other reason.

What Guys Said 4

• I've know women for years and never told them or let on that I thought they were attractive. Probably because it's not the right time or place to do so. I mean, why would I do that unless I was interested in hooking up? Just some random... hey just thought I tell you, "You are blazing hot." "Ok, thanks just wanted to tell you... I'm not interested right now... just thought you should know so you can go wonder WTF did he tell me that and not want to be with me right now..."

• I would say this guy is no good. because if he actually liked you or cared about you he would have made it a little more evident by flirting and hitting on you and such over the past two years and if he was to say oh I was to shy to say or do anything no guy that is just shy goes up to a girl and asks to "hook up" assuming that means sex or something related I personally say BS to that guy.

• Nervousness about how she'd react - that she didn't feel the same way?

• He may not want to miss up his friendship with you, but now he can not take it any longer he likes you. We didn't live forever.

What Girls Said 0