Should I delete my exes number?

We just broke up

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you tell us a little more?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dating for 4 months. He broke up with me last week due to distance (or so he says)
      He said he would be happy to meet for drinks when I am in town-Not sure that's a good idea? I don't fear that I would contact him begging him back or anything but I just don't know if I should completely cut ties already?

• So delete or keep? I know I won't contact him for now at least but should I keep it for future or should exes be left as exes?

• First of all, keep it.. If you really know you won't call then you're strong enough to resist the temptation. Exes don't always have to be left as exes, but in my experience it's lead to a lot more bs after the awesome I miss you sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always delete an exes numbers. I cut all means of contact.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if they contact you? Or do you block them? I have deleted him off all social media, its just the phone number I still have.

• I have no need to keep in contact with an ex, so I'd change my number. Everyone feels differently though

If you are hoping to salvage the relationship or remain friends with him , then keep all means of communication open to him