I told him that I want to break up with him, but he wants to kill himself and me. What do I do?

I have been having trouble with my ex boyfriend. I decided to break up with him and let him know. However, he is threatening my parents that he will kill himself with me, so that means, he wants me to die with me. What do I do?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• lmfao at people saying just file a police report.
    I would report him to police as well but in addition if it's legal get a gun or just Taser Gun and hide in your womanly bag. If he would try to pull some shit on you, you just simply can tase his fucking ass and immediately call the cops on the spot.

Can you elaborate why he's trying to kill you? Like does he have any medical problems, depression etc?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The reason was because of the word "break up". I didn't want to be with someone who is on suspicion 24/7. As a result, I decided to break up with him and start my life fresh and leave everything for a while until the right time arrives.

• So basically you said that you want to broke up with him because he was suspicious on you 24/7. Hmm, that's never a good thing anyway so you did the right thing.

As I don't live or know any laws in Germany, how does Gun Law looks there? Like for example if you are USA citizen or live there you can get a gun anytime you want. In fact, I don't even think that you need a licence or something for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get help immediately from the police or a domestic violence prevention organization in your area. Take action right away. In the meantime, stay away from him, keep your doors locked, and don't go out until you get help. It sounds like your parents are already involved, so they know what you're dealing with too. Get their help in this as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE