I told him that I want to break up with him, but he wants to kill himself and me. What do I do?

I have been having trouble with my ex boyfriend. I decided to break up with him and let him know. However, he is threatening my parents that he will kill himself with me, so that means, he wants me to die with me. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lmfao at people saying just file a police report.
    I would report him to police as well but in addition if it's legal get a gun or just Taser Gun and hide in your womanly bag. If he would try to pull some shit on you, you just simply can tase his fucking ass and immediately call the cops on the spot.

Can you elaborate why he's trying to kill you? Like does he have any medical problems, depression etc?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The reason was because of the word "break up". I didn't want to be with someone who is on suspicion 24/7. As a result, I decided to break up with him and start my life fresh and leave everything for a while until the right time arrives.

• So basically you said that you want to broke up with him because he was suspicious on you 24/7. Hmm, that's never a good thing anyway so you did the right thing.

As I don't live or know any laws in Germany, how does Gun Law looks there? Like for example if you are USA citizen or live there you can get a gun anytime you want. In fact, I don't even think that you need a licence or something for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get help immediately from the police or a domestic violence prevention organization in your area. Take action right away. In the meantime, stay away from him, keep your doors locked, and don't go out until you get help. It sounds like your parents are already involved, so they know what you're dealing with too. Get their help in this as well.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Tell him it's over and that no one is dying. You loved him once and someone else will to and he can't expect every relationship he gets into to end well. Convince him that moving on doesn't have to mean there's nothing left for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are u like serious? If this is the case, go to police instead of asking on forums like this. Don't fear just. Stay safe. And choose boyfriend wisely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Call the police. I mean Jesus, wtf? He's making a direct threat against your life, or even his is when you should definitely call the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need professional help and you need to contact the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave.. ;leave now, and get a handgun

1|0
    0|0
  • Call the police.

1|0
    0|0
  • WHAT THE FUCK?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If this is real, you go to the police and give them proof of what he's been saying so they can take over and get him off the streets and into a mental hospital if possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a Shakespearean tragedy.
    But in all seriousness, file a police report.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to stay strong with your decision and make sure your parents know and maybe get in touch with his parents

0|0
    0|0
  • Get the police involved. Hide somewhere.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes