He cheated on me with his girlfriend, she found out but he still wants to have sex w me?

I was having incredible sex with this guy. He was cheating on his girlfriend with me. Our relationship was purely sexual and it was the best sex ever our sexual chemistry was unbelievable. Anyway his girlfriend found out and so we stopped for like 2 months and now he contacted me again saying I was the best he ever had and I do everything just the way he likes it. I want the same from him too and would love to continue the sex we had like before. the only thing is that I am a little confused as to whether or not I should continue he says he feels confused to and that he might feel guilty for cheating on his girlfriend again but he says he still wants me but he's confused. I want him so bad but don't know what I should just go for it and keep having sex with him or just be satisfied that we had a good time once and I left him with good memories from that time. he says no girl is better than me. I even told him that I would only blow him if he wanted and he was like, well OK I guess its better than nothing...

meant to say he cheated on his girlfriend with me ~

127

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you're not gonna do anything with him until he breaks up with his girlfriend.

Trust me, by doing this:

1) You'll be doing his girlfriend a huge favor, because she will no longer be going out with a guy who feels like cheating on her TWICE.

2) You'll be doing HIM a favor, because once he breaks up with his girlfriend, he won't have to cheat on anyone anymore. Cheating's a horrible thing to do.

3) You'll be doing yourself a favor, because you'll have him all to yourself.

Just so you know, you don't deserve a guy like this. Maybe if you two want to be friends with benefits, and just have sex and stuff, then OK. But I wouldn't recommend going out with this guy. >__>

DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM AGAIN UNTIL HE BREAKS UP WITH HIS CURRENT GIRLFRIEND!

• The thing is I am married myself and really only want sex from this guy

• My husband was cheating on me then I cheated on him we separated, then he asked me to come back and even though I am back with him he was still talking to girls, but he don't know that I know, so I feel like you know he did it to me so I do it to him. we have a child and it wasn't easy when I was separated, hearing her ask for him every day. its complicated, but thanks for your comments.

• Dear god...what a sad life you live...divorce the loser, let go or the other loser...and work on being a better person...if not for you, for your kid!!! What kind of exemple are you two giving her...you think she doesn't notice, or won't know in the future...come on...Imagine when she finds out her dad betrayed her mom...and that her mom did the same thing to him like a mad 13 year old!!! Come on woman!!!

What Guys Said 6

• Its girls like you that make me dislike women. You're knowingly engaging in an affair, but you don't care. You only care about your own selfish desires, not what you are doing to this poor girl. Karma will catch up to you sooner or later. Don't be surprised when he screws you over too.

• I wholeheartedly agree with this. What you are doing is horrible, you are just as guilty as he is because you know exactly what is going on. Instead of complaining about SOMEONE ELSE'S boyfriend not wanting to be with you (because lets face it, he doesn't respect you at all), why don't you try finding your own? Don't you even care about the torment to his girlfriend that you are actively participating in? As solidranger said, karma will catch up with you sooner or later.

• Your right its not ok to cheat but I feel like I see that all the time in relationships, the guy always cheats on the girl. when my husband cheated on me I was the best wife he could have ever had and I felt that I put 110%, I didn't deserve to be cheated on, and the girl he cheated with could care less how I felt or how she ruined our marriage, so I felt he should see how it feels to be cheated on. that doesn't make the situation better but that's what happened.

• All you're doing is perpetuating a cycle of pain and hurt, and karma does come around, believe me.

And what's with this attitude that guys are the only ones who cheat? I've been cheated on twice by girls, but you don't see me going out and cheating on girls. You know why? Because I'm a good person who actually has integrity, unlike you.

• My Wife has left me for another man, and it about 2weeks now she is no longer returning text messages, calls, or emails. I tired to ask her wha happened to her but she told me nothing, that I did nothing wrong at all, she is just tired and that's why she wants to leave the relationship.

This make me cry day and night seeing the woman I love and has been married with for 7years just left me for no reason. She was asking for a divorce letter. I couldn't watch my family tearing out, so I found a spell caster inline with email; templeofancientancestors@gmail.com who told me he could do this, that he could reuinte my family in 3days.

I tried to believe because it was so surprising to see things go perfect in just 3days. I allowed the spell caster to work on it. After 3days my wife called me that she wants to meet me, I had no choice because I have been looking for an opportunity, and when I got to meet her, she knelt to my feet pleading to me never to go astray from the family ever again.and never believed it was true untill she called the lawyer to cancel the divorce. This amaze me like never before and now my wife and I are more dedicated in love like never before.

The Templeofancientancestors@gmail.com, spell caster is a wizard to bring this to fulfilments. I could never have believed if I was told that such exist until I used it.

• Why don't he dump her since she don't do it for him and be single or date you...either way he could freely f*** you brains out

• Do it. Don't worry about the girlfriend. If she was so hurt by it why did she stay with him? I totally understand this guys position. I am in the same boat. My wife is not the best in bed but my FWB is AMAZING. I am sure he cares about her but he probably is in need of a sexual release that his girlfriend can't give him.

• go find another guy, Don't let anyone get cheated on!

• then ask yourself, are you a woman who wishes to have a happy relationship some day? and what if another woman was sleeping with the man you truly love. I think any decent person will know what to do.

What Girls Said 12

• You knew this whole time that he had a girlfriend and you still slept with him? That was wrong on your part right off the bat. How would you feel if you were put in the girlfriends shoe and he was sleeping with someone else and finding that sexual comfort with someone else. You wouldn't feel very good either. But I mean, if his girlfriend didn't break up with him, she's a fool herself. If you sleep with him again, you're only showing him that you're nothing but a sex doll that can be dragged around whenever he wants.

Have some respect for yourself and refuse him until he is single. Why do you want to be the back page girl when you can be the front page girl? It's stupid letting a man treat you that way.

If you don't have a conscience, then by all means and do what you want but karma will kick both of you two in the ass at the end of it all.

• Sorry, I didn't read the comments before. You are one selfish person to seek revenge that's why you're risking someone elses relationship. If you're so unhappy with your marriage that you want revenge on him you should have left him. Your hurt shouldn't cause other people to hurt. What the hell is wrong with you. Reading your posts, you obviously have no respect or dignity for yourself.

• lol wow let me pull out my therapy couch because you need to tackle some serious issues going on under there. it's sad that :

you're okay with creeping with a guy who wasn't yours

he's okay with getting nookie on the side and obviously couldn't give a flying fart how he hurts his lady

you can't find a single man to screw you

you clearly know what you did was pathetic but you're okay with it

like seriously, you gotta destroy a relationship because you're too insecure and sad to find a man of your own? or are you too lazy to go through the courtship phase and decided to let another chic do it then steal her guy?!

wake the hell up and look the hell around chic, if he feels like what you have down there is that special, then he's a tool and you're the tool box.

• Well it seems to me that he loves his girlfriend but doesn't want to pressure her and he gets his satisfaction from you.Well you can't let yourself be used for sex.dont let yourself be used like that.respect yourself more to realize and understand that you are a female a woman who respects herself enough to not let guys use her like that...thats all he's doing is using you!

• If you are the best and "no girl is better than you" then why are you sneaking around behind this poor girl's back? He was caught with you and he GOT BACK TOGETHER with his girlfriend. If you were sooo great, then he would be with you, and now you're offering to give him blow jobs? Do you have "daddy issues" or abandonment issues? WOW, how about you work on your self esteem a little bit and get a man of your own. There's nothing cool about doing someone else's man, especially since she knows about you. Are you even aware of the pain you caused that poor girl? Sorry to say but you're a prime candidate for an ass whoopin'!

• well, if he broke up, he might come back to you, you to him was just a rebound, a girl that was there to have free swex with and not be bored.

• That sounds exciting to me. What attracted you to him in the first place?

• just go for it! he's the one cheating not u! just have funn and let loose.

• wow! You're a selfish little slut. I feel bad for this guys girlfriend, don't you?

This guy is a total for cheating on his girlfriend and guess what honey...he says to all the girls that he messes around with that they're the best,most wonderful girl he's ever been with.

You're no prize your just a gross, horrible , shameless slut.

• stop being a slut and find a single guy!

• When I read this to begin with I thought it was written by a teenager it shocks me to find out that you are over 30 and married. Repaying a fault for a fault never helped anything (your husband) and if you remembr how it felt to be cheated on why would you want to put another girl throught it. All I can say is at least their not married. So she hopefully she won't be stuck with a jerk like him.

• Seriously? You are grown ass woman! Grow the f*ck up! The man has a gf! F*ck a single guy!

• so you're okay with being used as a sex toy by a guy who doesn't care about you enough to make you his gf? he just sees you as a side piece of ass. why would you give your p**** to a guy who doesn't value you in that way? do you even value yourself? there are more important things in life than your sexual urges, do you realize that? its sad that it seems like all this guy thinks you are good for is sex. he said no girl is better than you (in bed) too bad he doesn't care enough about you to make you his main girl...you're just a jumpoff and that's sad you would allow a man to treat you that way. you're desperate. gather up the remnants of self respect that you do have and close your legs to men who are in relationships