Why does my ex girlfriend still look at me when she has a BF?

her face would blush and she would look at me the way we use to be in our old relationship. I ignore her sometimes and she makes it very obvious that she want to look at me. she switched seats with her friend just so she can look at me and it doesn't make sense on why she would do this is she has a boyfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet is to ask her, it's best not to assume, she may have something she's been meaning to tell you, or maybe she misses being close to you. Not necessarily in the context of a relationship but as a friendship. If it really bothers you, just let her know that it makes you uncomfortable when she looks at you like that and hopefully she will stop, but try to find out why first.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Probably she still likes you haha... but if I was you, I would ask her myself, I like things straight forward...

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want to know why, next time she looks at you ask her "why are you looking at me?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt she's looking at you dude.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes