Ex has left me pregnant?

We were together a couple of years, madly in love and happy (ish) until a few weeks ago. He went on a lads holiday, and ended it by text while he was over there.

He then proceeded to mess me around (wanting me, then not wanting me) for a couple of weeks.

Last week I found out i'm pregnant, I tell him, and he tells me he doesn't want me back. No support, no questions (other than if it was his).. nothing.

I just text him saying I don't know if i'm doing the right thing getting rid of it and he responds with "I don't want to get back together"... which isn't even what I asked.

I have no choice but to get rid of it, how the hell can someone be that heartless after two years?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's pretend for a moment that you broke up with him and decided, after realizing you were pregnant, that you didn't want to have a baby - and instead got an abortion. Would he have a say? Nope. Does he have a say in whether or not he has to support a child he didn't ask for nor wants. Nope. Your body/your choice does not equal forced marriage and/or support from men! You get all the say and he gets none? Preposterous!

I laugh when I read the comments from women and men who proclaim, "Have that baby! You're a strong woman! Make him pay! He's a misogynist and doesn't deserve any women! You teach him a lesson, strong, independent GRRLLLL!"

Utter foolishness! The hypocrisy of man-hating gynocentrists is off the charts! People really are that ignorant. The timing is impeccable! He breaks it off and you 'accidentally' and suddenly get pregnant? Like that's a rare thing? Pull my other leg and it plays 'jingle balls'! LOL!

Society hasn't progressed at all - it simply gets more stupid, more gynocentric and more anti-male. Gynocentrism has transformed into hyper-gynocentrism - which is why men are abandoning marriage in droves - only to be forced into marriage through 'de facto relationships' and 'committed intimate relationships' - giving unwed women the same rights to alimony, asset division and child support their now divorced, formerly married female counterparts so enjoy. Cray-Cray!

And people wonder why the world is so screwed up! It's hilarious reading some of these posts and answers. The lack of self-awareness, double standards and hypocrisy is growing like a plague! What the heck are they teaching you kids in school these days? Obviously not critical thought! You cannot have your cake and eat it, too!

Do what you want - because it's all your choice - not his! His only emasculated, castrated choice is whatever you choose! LOL!

• I highly doubt you deserve to laugh at her.
      I'm not being rude or anything, but that is downright horrible on your part.
      Feminist or not, I highly believe that she wouldn't just make up a fake pregnancy. And even if she did, then why would she be asking for advice like this. Wouldn't she not include the part about saying she was pregnant, and skip right to the part about them breaking up and stuff, and ask how to get him back?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, Don't 'Get Rid of It,' this is Not what you Should do Nor Want to Do. Go see a Social Worker and Piece this All together. Even Family who may Care.
    As far as the One who you have been with 'After two years' I don't believe it is Totally Over. I think he is Scared and Grew Cold Duck feet. However, maybe when he Sees he has a Loved one on the way, he will be Around.
    However, even if he Decides to stay Away.. Make him Pay.
    A Dead Beat Dad are the Pits, and very Bad.
    Good luck and My own Blessings. xx