Im breaking and I need help... please?

so I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and it hurts so bad. Basically this girl made up a rumor that he sent her nudes and he told me it wasn't true. I asked her if it was and she said yes but she didn't have proof so I didn't know what to believe. She did have messages between them though. Messages from him saying "snap me" " I miss you" and "I wanna see you". See these messages broke me into pieces because I had to believe they were true... they were right in front of my face. I broke up with him and he still is trying to get my trust back. He is saying he never meant to truly hurt me and he was acting so stupid, he doesn't know why he would ever do that to me and that I'm all he wants and he can't believe he just lost me over this. One of his best friends texted me and told me he is balling his eyes out saying how dumb he is for letting me go and he doesn't even know what to do with himself anymore. Today, I woke up with a snap from him- he is still keeping our streak. When we were dating, we would meet eachother in the morning and walk around and go to class. At the end of the day, we would meet at my locker and then we would walk to our sports locker rooms together. I need help. Should I believe him and give him another chance? Please help. Update: I got through my first day of school without him and it was hard. I almost started crying but stopped myself by changing the subject. His friends are telling me how much he'd talk about me and they know he truly likes me which hurts me even more because I wanna be with him but my mom keeps telling me he's a fboy and it's not good for me and I deserve better. I don't know what to do. Do I text him today or let him reach out to me or anything? I feel like if I don't text him, he won't text me, and we will never make up and never have a chance of getting back together. This is really truly slowly breaking me and I don't know where and when my breaking point is.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• its all up to you, you have to remember that you will have to make this decision wisely as it will take real trust, if you get back together with him and dont trust him fully having doubts that he might be doing things behind your back then it wouldn't be worth it because you will hurt more being with him thinking things all the time, you will have to ask yourself can you trust him fully after this firstly... he has to show you he appreciates you you deserve it your mom is right in a way but we all make mistakes, i would say let him prove it to you and dont get back with him right away make him miss you even more so that he realises more how much you mean to him then he won't do it again likely, he was wrong but also doesn't deserve to be forgiven so fast, if he is not texting you firstly then he is not worth it he should be making it up to you, you shouldn't walk after him and text him first... tell him if he really likes you he must prove it... if he did this then you guys have some thing missing in the relationship that he was unhappy about that must have driven him to seek it elsewhere so you guys need to communicate he has to tell you what was wrong that he turned to some one else so that you can try and work harder on that because some people do this as a result of some thing missing in they relationship, do you give him enough attention and every thing ask him these things so that only you will be enough for him okay...:) try to relax at least he is trying but it for sure doesn't make what he did is right, but at least he is not gone yet so try and follow my advice and i hope it helps you can ask me more any time...:)

• and i also agree that your very young still at this age you have a lot ahead of you still, your still going to have and meet lots of other guys in the future, guys at this young age aswell dont take things seriously , as they are young and still experimenting , when your older you will understand more, it will hurt a lot especially you being young you will think this guy is your every thing but he likely isn't, as you still very young, follow your heart but take my advice given above aswell...:) and it is true that if a guy cheats and fools around he is very much capable of doing so again im sorry..., try and keep busy for now faith will let it work out its suppose to so see what happens and remember you will have to be able to trust him...:)