Should I tell him good bye? Long, I'm upset.. I apologize and thanks If you even read it?

Anonymous
This guy and I liked each other for years and finally Startex talking. He's hot and cold. Acts like he doesn't want to be seen with me or make it official. We go to eachothers houses after 7:00 pm. He texts me off and on too. The first night he begs me to come over he acts like he didn't even want me there. The second night he's a sweetheart and of course I fall for it and we have sex. Now I may be pregnant, he doesn't know. He's tagging a girl in shit on Facebook and flirting... the same girl he told me he thought he was in love with until she told him off. God forbidden anyone knows he's "talking" to me. I haven't heard from him in two days now. One minute he texts like we are together and then the next we are just friends... he tells me he's thinking about moving so he's not sure if he wants to be in a relationship, then he texts me like we are together and still kisses me and then has sex with me. YET... He doesn't seem to mind being with her and people knowing... I deleted his number. If he texts me, what should I do? Ignore him? Tell him: I feel like I'm being used. You don't want to be with me it seems, you wanted me in your bed and you got it. I don't want to play your games and I may be pregnant. If I am you don't have to worry about being around for it, i prefer you not to be. But your choice.
I really really like him.. I don't know what to do. What should I say? I know I'm dumb as hell.
+1 y
I know he's emotionally messed up, that's why I don't know if I forgive him or what? I don't know. I told him I wouldn't leave like everyone else.. but I can't figure him out and I'm not going to keep being hurt and left..
+1 y
...
1
0