What did my ex do to me?

Anonymous
So when I was 15 I started dating this guy and he was really cool and whatever-- we dated for about a year, he was 16-17 during that time,-- but it just wasn't working out and I was planning on breaking up with him. He broke up with me first stating all these reasons like I'm childish and my family didn't act the way he thought a family should act. He was brutal.
It's been a year and a half, I'm 17 now and it should all be behind me. I don't think about him or anything anymore. I haven't had a crush or anything since. I haven't been motivated to touch myself in almost a year either. I just don't need that kind of stuff anymore I never think about it. Before him I was cuddling pillows to find emotional satisfaction but now I don't think about it.
That's something I really want, date people find love get married one day. I'm in high school I should be randomly hooking up if I'm going by the movies but that just repulses me. The idea of being into anyone makes me slightly uneasy. (Just so you don't think I'm being stupid that was highly exaggerated, the hooking up part)
I just don't know what I need to do to feel normal again. What did he do to me?
What did my ex do to me?
2
2