Why are guys expecting girls to reach out for second try even when they are the one who left?

Was talking to a guy friend he said when he disappear on a girl most won't cause a scene or go psycho to demand and answer, however he says girls always come back to try again after a few months.

Is he right? what is your own experience?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it goes both ways, usually the one who reaches out is the one who wants closure / chase after what they can't have just to prove they can do it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's assuming. Not ALL girls would do that. Not only girls, some guys do come back to try again after a few months as well. Depends on who you are. I've been through i sudden break up, and I really REALLY wanted answers on why we didn't work out. I don't want to cause a scene because I find it no point to do so. Even though my head is booming tons questions, but I resist it, because I feel that it's too late. You cannot rewind time. Also, the way he cruelly breaks up with me, makes me stand strong to NOT go back to him, because I love myself, I don't want to hurt myself the 2nd time. Once bitten, twice shy.

2|0
    0|0
    • Good for you for sticking to your guns and didn't go back. If that guy wants you back he has to earn his way back to you especially after a cruel break up.

My friend said he "disappear" on the girls he is dating like within a month, becuase he realize they want more and he doesn't he chose that way to save their time. I asked do you just stop talking? he goes kinda, when the girls ask him out he just tell them he cna't make it in a polite and friendly way and the girls will figure it out.

Not defneding him here, I still think he could have give the I don't think this is woroking talk. it just intrigue me why he would say girls will try again in a few monts.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't trust it, he might beat your ass.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think u have that confused with women honey.

0|0
    1|0
  • i expect nothing from girls. i've just plain quit on you. so confusing and crazy... .

0|0
    0|0
    • *shrugs* he often tells me how girls are still reaching out after he stops seeing them.

What Girls Said 2

• Ghosting is a good way to build up shitty karma so it sucks to be your friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • The sad thing is he doesn't believe in karma. He only believes in science

• HAHAH. But really, ghosting is really a bad way. He's indirectly torturing someone's feelings (if the girl has feelings for him.) I wonder why did he tell you that girls go back to him, is he trying to boast himself that he's popular among girls? Only you can see for yourself because he's your friend. If he is, I hope you keep a distance from him. Just be friends would be good enough.

• @Cerate My friend said he sometime ghost on them and sometime he just stop asking them out because he realize they want more and he doesn't he chose that way to save their time. I asked do you just stop talking? he goes kinda, when the girls ask him out he just tell them he can't make it in a polite and friendly way and the girls will figure it out.

Not defending him here, I still think he could have give the I don't think this is working talk. it just intrigue me why he would say girls will try again in a few months.

• I haven't, and it's been a bit more than a year since we've stopped talking.

Girls that do are not the wisest.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes