Why are guys expecting girls to reach out for second try even when they are the one who left?

Was talking to a guy friend he said when he disappear on a girl most won't cause a scene or go psycho to demand and answer, however he says girls always come back to try again after a few months.

Is he right? what is your own experience?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• it goes both ways, usually the one who reaches out is the one who wants closure / chase after what they can't have just to prove they can do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's assuming. Not ALL girls would do that. Not only girls, some guys do come back to try again after a few months as well. Depends on who you are. I've been through i sudden break up, and I really REALLY wanted answers on why we didn't work out. I don't want to cause a scene because I find it no point to do so. Even though my head is booming tons questions, but I resist it, because I feel that it's too late. You cannot rewind time. Also, the way he cruelly breaks up with me, makes me stand strong to NOT go back to him, because I love myself, I don't want to hurt myself the 2nd time. Once bitten, twice shy.

• Good for you for sticking to your guns and didn't go back. If that guy wants you back he has to earn his way back to you especially after a cruel break up.

My friend said he "disappear" on the girls he is dating like within a month, becuase he realize they want more and he doesn't he chose that way to save their time. I asked do you just stop talking? he goes kinda, when the girls ask him out he just tell them he cna't make it in a polite and friendly way and the girls will figure it out.

Not defneding him here, I still think he could have give the I don't think this is woroking talk. it just intrigue me why he would say girls will try again in a few monts.