I feel too young to be engaged and get married, is something wrong with me?

Anonymous
So i've been engaged for 2 years and suddenly it all hit me. I'm not ready. I've always been a "good girl" just go to school, go to work, go to church, hang out with girlfriends every now and then. I've had one boyfriend in HS and then my fiancé now. I'm 23 and just graduated college. I'm starting to feel like maybe I haven't lived life enough. I'm still a virgin as well. He's ready to get married ASAP. I still have wonders about if he's really one one... there's just a lot I want to change about him but he's a AMAZING guy and has never done me wrong. I just keep thinking there's a person out there that's a closer fit & I won't want to change so many things about the right guy. So other girls that I talk to are like "wth you've got a good man who wants to marry you and you want to throw that all away? It's so hard for women to find a good man" So then I start thinking i should settle and be content with what I have? So yah am I weird for thinking these things.. ?
7
3