NEED ADVICE ASAP, IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN?

Hey all, so I recently got dumped on Monday. Here's the whole thing, we were dating for like 2 months, and became "official" after that. I figured I didn't want to make the first steps as it seems I go too fast. So, he said we were going steady and we dont see other people, you know, the whole blabla. So, here's the problem, everything was great, until we had a somewhat huge argument in regards of him wanting to hang out with his friends more, and me being not the bar type of girl. I never, eveeerrr made him stay home instead of going out with his friends, always said have fun, see you later Kind of girl. So, now he has this girl which is his bestfriend. They've known each other for ever, she doesn't like me. Its kinda hard to like, be friends with someone who obviously doesn't like you. So.. anyway we met and whatever it went ok. So after that. 3 days later. He breaks up with me, saying we're too different, that I never want to go out (which isn't the case, the two times he asked can we go out I said sure and didn't cause no fit) then said he loved me, that he didn't, then that he did but not enough to continue. Anyway, a whole shit show. We gave each others things on Wednesday, we talked and you saw that he cared. His eyes were watery. He cared for me. The thing is, I wrote to him on Thursday, saying you know.. things were going great, we talked after that huge fight, and there were no more problems. Can you reflect on your decision one last time, and not follow what his friends our saying (found out that his best friend is kinda pressuring him saying we're too different) and he agreed. He said "Ill think about it, but dont get your hopes too up, I dont want to make you sad". So this tells me pretty much that he kinda doesn't want to get back together.. I dont know. I know not to make any ideas, not to get hurt again. But, from a guys POV, do you think there might be a chance or was he just saying that to please me?

Thanks guys!!! :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• i agree with the guy who said move on, , he seems like a waste of space.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on forget him his loss

0|0
    0|0
  • damn nice set of tits ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes