I'm having a relationship with my ex boyfriend in my brain, how can I move on? is this normal?

Anonymous
my boyfriend broke up with me more than 2 months ago, but yet I haven't moved on, I am still having fantasies about our wedding and kids (we used to do it together) and I've tried being with other guys it just didn't work at all, I try putting other guys in the fantasies but it never works, he was very horrible to me in the end but every time I think of him, I think of the good time and forgive him for cheating and treating me like shit, it's like it never happened and the best part is he is in a relationship with someone else now and I'm sure we will never get back together so I blocked him everywhere and stuck to my dreams and fantasies, it's like the same as when I was a teenager and fantasied about pop stars basically. How can I move on and stop this? Is this Normal?
2
1