My boyfriend wants to limit communication after a fight because 'he is in a place of anger...' but he is the one who lied... Are we over?

CherryFizzz
We fell in love last year. We have life experience, both wanted a serious, commited relationship. We were enough confident to talk mariage for the following year. But the more we progressed with the relationship, the more we started fighting over stupid things. Him distracted, not listening/paying attention when I talked. Being very intense, having mood swings. He was always late, procrastinated, made socialy weird comments in front of people. Had poor health hygiene. I am patient, easy going, sweet according my loved ones. I became sad, angry, felt disrespected even if I knew deep down he really loved me. I couldn't put my finger on it, something was making us miserable. We fought more than ever. First, he was nice, apologized when necessary. But the more time passed by, the more he became ressentful. My frustration grew up. Within 6 months, we were fighting every week. Our beautiful love became so sad. He accused me of being impatient. To him, our problems were due to my 'anger issues'. I was the one who didn't know how to talk, which tone of voice use. The relationship was amazing... when we didn't fight. One evening, we had dinner with a couple of his friends. While the guys were busy, his friend's girlfriend told me how happy they were he found a great girl, since he is not easy, especially that he used to be under medication. In choc, I pretended I knew. I felt so bad, I didn't told him until last week. Turns out, he has ADHD but never told me. Even if it highly affect a relationship. Even if it meant lying to me and holding me responsable for it all. He is mad his friend told me, say ADHD is an invention and dosent exist. I am relieved: it wasen't just me. Now I know there was a reason to our fights. Now he said he is drained after our last argument, 5 days ago. He needs a break. I am exhausted, feel betrayed. He dosent want to talk, reply text or calls. I guess I just have to let this die.
4
4