Do women normally do this?

My exgf cheated and left me a year ago for a guy who she had class with. After trying to still be her friend a month after it happened I decided I couldnt do it anymore and went NC. Today she still tries to call, text and even has tried bothering my friends to see where I've been, while she continues an on/off relationship with the other guy. I have never seen another girl act like this and I dont understand why she can't just be happy in her new relationship. Has anyone on here experienced this, is there, anything i should do?

Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When things are going bad in her new relationship she thinks back to you... if you want to you can see what she wants. Do you still want her back?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, but it is disappointing that someone who i really connected with just threw it away.

• Well there is a good chance that she actually regrets it. I've been in that situation... didn't leave him for another guy, but left. I regretted that later and it was genuine. If you don't want her back then I wouldn't worry about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• She's attention starved

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, , but maybe she's panicking coz she has no plan B if her new relationship doesn't work out

I'd have nothing to do with her whatsoever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all women are like that. But there are a few that are like that, including men too. Anyways, she's dumb, dont talk to her, let her regret for leaving you. she's also trying to get you back and obviously she isn't happy with her relationship.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes