Why won't my fiancee move out with me?

\my fiancee and I have been together for about 18 months. shortly after meeting he wanted me to move out of my own place and in with him in his parents home. he is now 38 and I am 22. He told me it would only be for about 6 months and we would find our own place.he has a good job and so do i. I have lived on my own since I was 18. he is Italian and I understand culturally that they don't move out till they are married, but then why tell me we would move out sooner. his mother is very controlling and nosy I can't stand living here any more. WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You're too young for that kind of commitment. Besides a man can and will only be controlled by one woman, and that's usually his mom. If he's that old id just give up on it because you're not going to change a guy in his thirties.

What Girls Said 1

• absolutely NOTHING. if you can't stand it there that's not your fault, all you need to do is tell your boyfriend, and move out. Where? your own parents house until you both have enough money to actually buy a house, and BTW telling your boyfriend that will either get him into defensive mode, or a 'don't leave me' mode, so you should be ready for a minor arguement or possibly a proposal, that may not happen, but... it still could. GOOD LUCK xxx