What should I read into when my ex-girlfriend says, "I miss having you around, too"?

Anonymous
My (30M) ex-girlfriend (28F) of 11 months dumped me after our first real fight a month and a half ago. I finally had to get some things off my chest so I wrote a handwritten letter apologizing for some of the things I did in our relationship. In the last paragraph, I talked about how much I appreciated her and that I missed her being part of my life. She texted me back saying how much she appreciated the letter, felt like her feelings were validated by my response, and explained some of her thinking for the break up. In the last line she wrote, "I miss having you around, too." What are the chances she means this in a "I still love/like you" sort of way, and not just a friendly one?
1
1