What should I read into when my ex-girlfriend says, "I miss having you around, too"?

My (30M) ex-girlfriend (28F) of 11 months dumped me after our first real fight a month and a half ago. I finally had to get some things off my chest so I wrote a handwritten letter apologizing for some of the things I did in our relationship. In the last paragraph, I talked about how much I appreciated her and that I missed her being part of my life. She texted me back saying how much she appreciated the letter, felt like her feelings were validated by my response, and explained some of her thinking for the break up. In the last line she wrote, "I miss having you around, too." What are the chances she means this in a "I still love/like you" sort of way, and not just a friendly one?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I've said that someone, 6 years later I still miss him. I've never stopped loving him, but we both know that a relationship between us could never succeed.

You're on fence here. I agree with mikemx55, tell her you're willing to give it another shot. It's not like you have anything more to lose at this point.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say that you're willing to give it another try, and see how she responds to it.
    I can't imagine someone saying that they miss someone, and not having feelings towards them.

• Thanks for the reply Mike. I appreciate it.