Wife says that if I don't vote for Hillary she's going to question our relationship because I'm voting third party, help me?

Anonymous
Like the question states my girlfriend says that a third party vote is a vote for trump and she says that if I'm voting that way then it is over, to provide some background I have been with my wife for 5 years (3 years married), and I don't know where this is coming from she has gone hardcore on this election and now everyday she talks about politics, look I'm not a fan of trump, but she talks about him everyday and in the last 2 years she's been in university taking political courses etc getting involved and she has changed and now she identifies as a feminist etc, we were both democrats before this but in the last 2 years it gotten to the point of ridiculous, I can't have a conversation without politics or privilege, i really don't know what to do and it's driving me crazy please help me?
1
8