At what point do you break up with a depressed person?

Anonymous
Just some background info, my girlfriend and I are both 22 and have been together for 2 years. I have struggled with depression (diagnosed by a psychiatrist) off and on since I was 11. I've gone through medication, treatment, and therapy, so I understand what it's like to be depressed.

When I was at a low peak in my depression for 6 months during the relationship, my girlfriend stuck by my side. I was very withdrawn. I wouldn't contact her for a few days at a time, barely saw her, and just stayed at home by myself.

Now, I'm in a better emotional state, but my girlfriend has been going through depression for the last 7 months. Her depression is the opposite of mine. She is really needy, she needs my attention constantly. She wants me to come over and spend all day and night with her. She needs me to text her without delays and call her constantly. She has frequent outbursts of anger. She cries multiple times a day.

She doesn't want me to hangout with friends, ever. She wants me to completely remove my few close friends from my life (delete their number, block them off social media, etc.) and only focus on her and move in with her. If I refuse to do that or can't come over because of work, she tells me I don't care about her.

She doesn't have health insurance and therefore hasn't gotten evaluated by a professional. Her family has also discouraged her to getting help by convincing her that depression isn't a real thing, she just needs to toughen up.

I'm kind of torn. I love her very much and a part of me feels like I should stick by her side through it, after all, that's what she did for me. On the other hand I feel like I'm only dragging myself down, it's been going on for 7 months.

At what point is enough, enough?
15
7