I love my ex. How can I either convince her I'm worth it or convince myself that she isn't?

Anonymous
A while ago my ex broke up with me. I saw it coming but I didn't know what the problem was, so I just tried to be as loving as possible. When we split she said she was concerned about our age difference and how I would be getting my degree before her. She's only two years younger than me so this was a surprise to me. She also said she felt like I wanted more than she could offer, but all I want is her companionship and time. As of now it's been long enough that usually I'm over a breakup but she's still all I think about. I've tried focusing on myself and trying to forget her but I see her (around) all the time, and I'm not a very social guy. I still feel this intense love for her and I can't stop thinking of all the reasons she made me happy. Is there any possible way I can show her how much she means to me? She's trying to be my friend but I can't take it. I love her. I have dreams about her (they aren't even sexual they're deeper than that). I want a life with her again. Things that used to make me happy now just make me feel lonely. I want to feel her hand in mine. I want to talk and listen to her again. I want to sing. To cry. I feel pathetic and worthless and empty without her and I know it isn't healthy. If you think there is no way to get her back then what steps do I need to take to get over her? It isn't happening on its own like it usually does. Sorry if this was rambly.
0
1