Girlfriend taking her virginity?

My girl friend is a virgin and wants to have sex I am not a virgin And when I pat mine I had it with a nonvirgin too. So it's my first time having sex with a virgin any tips or help please h ectauee

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'm a virgin as well and my boyfriend is not, so he's planning on making my first really special like having a bubble bath together and then like rubbing and kissing all over my body making me feel really relaxed before we have sex

0|0
    0|1
    • I'm looking for help like so it won't hurt her or make her bleed a lot lol is what I'm kinda of looking for but thanks for the input!

• Show All
    • You don't use lube for putting it in the vagina lol it's already wet inside their you use lube for anal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow okay haha thank you for letting me know πŸ˜‚ now I sound stupid for letting you know.

• lots of foreplay will help get her relaxed, naturally lubricated and ready = less pain, better sex
    but buy lube just in case you're bad or she's too nervous

0|0
    0|1
    • I'm not bad I have experience lol but going to do my best I guess I should start slow

• Show All
    • She will tell me it's not like she's not gonna feel anything lol of course she will tell me she's human πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• haha no she won't and I never said she won't feel anything, women don't always talk about it especially with their first partner LOL because we don't have anything to compare him with and we think we don't enjoy some things because we're not relaxed enough or shit but when we try another guy most times is like omg I can't believe I've been missing on this
      and it's true for me and my friends☝

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes