Should I stop talking to my ex boyfriend?

I always have to text him first. and I've asked him if he could text me first once in a while. but he never does. I know he likes talking to me, but I'm always initiating our conversations. so I think I need to stop talking to him.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• he is your EX boyfriend. I assume it ended for a reason. Don't talk to him anymore. You need to move on and find another guy.

• my ex boyfriend wanted to become closer as friends.

• For your own sanity and well being I wouldn't text him anymore. I feel that the more you talk to him the harder it will be to get over your breakup. Seriously find a new guy and talk to him more. It'll be better for you.

• okay.