Should I seek revenge on this girl who is toying with me (read full description or just the last paragraph)? Is my plan to evil?

Jessicacheers4u
So long story short, I ended up going to the same college a rival I had in high school ended up going to. She doesn't like me and I don't like her. We have our own personal reasons and we have a similar major and by chance and bad luck, ended up in the same engineering class. Anyways...

She did something this morning that aggravated me. I went to the restroom to pee and she turned the lights off on me (I was the only one in there and she knew it too) and I saw her through the tiny peaks in the stalls, so I know it was her for sure. I had to use my flashlight to find my way around.

Basically, she doesn't like me because I was in charge of the senior editing yearbook team and I deleted all the pictures of her in it except for two which were from prom with her date and her senior picture which I only put up because it was required... WHY DID I DO THAT? We used to be friends but she started dating a guy I had a huge crush on and I was talking to him first but she decided it would be fun to sleep with him and ruin my chances with him because he was a Virgin and became attached.

She's doing little things to me. She even stole one of my home works this semester. So we have a bin where we turn in our hw and I noticed I never got back a certain homework from a chapter I know I did for sure. I'm certain she took it and probably threw it away to be a bitch.

So here's my revenge idea but maybe you have a better one? She has a boyfriend who she's celebrating her one year anniversary with soon so I think that's pretty much up for grabs to destroy. I mean he did add me on Facebook and snap so I think that means something. I was thinking of starting to talk to him and then eventually ask if he wants to come to the fall festival with me because I know she can't go because she works all day at sephora in the mall when she's not in school. I like being extra bitchy when it comes to revenge so people leave me alone. Thanks for reading.
+1 y
I don't want to destroy her relationship but at least leave a big dent or scar in it.
4
4