Is my ex having regrets?

I want to know why my ex apologized after six months of no communication? He said, "I'm sorry for hurting you and everything I put you through." Then he went on saying how he doesn't like the place that he moved to, and things aren't going the way he wanted and he's stressing out about a lot of stuff.
He met someone new just after two weeks of our break up and a couple months later he got her pregnant. He moved in with her just a couple weeks after he met her.
He never mentions her at all. I just want to know what's going through his mind? I just need a straight answer.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• His life turned upside down and you won the break up. Congrats

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he regrets a lot of things, that doesn't necessarily mean he regrets you. Who knows?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've apologised to an ex after a long period. I knew he was still hurting and having difficulty finding a new relationship and I felt like the biggest asshole for hurting him.
    It seems like your ex is having some trouble adjusting to his life and the way things are changing but in all honesty I wouldn't get involved. Just because he doesn't mention her doesn't mean she doesn't exist and they're having a child together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes