If you find your partner cheating on you, what punishment will you give to your partner?

if you catch your girlfriend or boyfriend with other boy or girl having sex or any physical activity what punishment will you give if you get chance

711

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of her. I know, easier said than done. Esp if you've invested a lot of time and emotion into the relationship. However, she's made it clear that SHE hasn't. So be strong, as strong as you can be and get out if it. Surround yourself with your friends. Go through the "breakup" phases; going out, goofing off, try not to call her, she'll def call you. If/when she does call you, be civilized but stand your ground. Go into the "I'm too busy for this conversation" frame of mind. Even if you feel like you need closure, you don't. I mean... she cheated, for selfish reasons. There's your closure. Hope this helped.

What Girls Said 6

• Punishment?

The worst punishment for him would be to live with what he did and never to earn my forgiveness. Ever. I would just leave and not waste any more of my time with someone who clearly doesn't want the same things I do in a relationship.

• FYI. Guys will put up with this for a while, months or years. But after long enough he has to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel or he will just leave.

• No punishment. It's just over!

• Honestly, I wouldn't even bother putting the effort into thinking of a punishment. I would naturally be p*ssed off, however I would realize they deserve each other and walk away.Personally, there is one thing I do not tolerate in a relationship, and that is cheating. He would know that upfront, so if I catch him, that means he already ended it.

• Punishment? I'd just leave them. No time to waste.

• just leave. no time wasting on a douche like that.

• i just yelled at my boyfriend after I found out what he did to me. I made him tell his parents what he did to me, and made me look at me cry every time I did. I also made him get rid of all contact with the girl he did it with. I still bring it up, I still make him feel horrible for it even though it happened in February. But I'm still suffering though it because I can't trust him with any one now especially after he lied to me about not doing it with the girl. I stayed with him because I do love him and I didn't want to throw away more than 2 wonderful years based on his stupid ass judgment

What Guys Said 11

• I would tie her with a rope by her feet, and dangle her with a crane above a pool of alligators as I laugh menacingly.

...

No really I'd just break up with her, XD. The girl obviously isn't worth my time.

• As you can see Varun us men don't have time for "punishing" the one we love. If they cheat then they are out. That person isn't worth my time if they cheat on me. An eye for an eye only makes the world blind.

-MaxPrime

• I'll just say "farewell" and that's all.

• I do not think I would bother punishing the person. I would be like I cannot trustyou anymore and get out of my life.

• Punishment should be only for girls , and should not be their for boys. Because men instinctively has more urge for sex, its by nature nothing can be done. A girl can easily attract , seduce him and can have sex with him if she wants, but its not with men. He can't simply go and ask her for sex, if he asks he will get a tight slap, because this was created by nature, so if a girl cheats she is not doing it instinctively, its done intentionally esp for some gain( like she may be behind his money). When god created men like this nothing can be done. Let me conclude in simple words "A MAN CAN BE DOG, BUT A GIRL CAN'T BE A BITCH". If she sleeps with others she is called as a bitch not as a female dog. I think you got the concept.

• I don't agree.. well to some point I don't...

Saying men have sex because it's "instinct" is just wrong. I'm sure men have enough of a brain compacity to know "this isn't the woman I'm with, this is wrong." Cheating is cheating, there is no way around it. Women are just as bad for it as men. Saying that its alright to just go and do something like that because it's "how you were made" is silly, I was MADE to breathe and live my life, grow old, marry have kids be happy. No one was made to cheat.

• Tell them how much they hurt you, and that they'll never be fully happy in life if they cheat on someone they care about. Then get the hell out of there.

• I'd say "Sweet! This means we are in an open relationship right?"

Then I'd have sex with her sisters, her best friends, her best friends friends, her mom, her aunts, her cousins... you get the idea.

• a solid spanking usually does the trick!

• let her catch you having sex with yourself

• Why do people cheat? Why they see 2 mins pleasure is greater than love of life?

• Give her a good nude spanking. I would lay her over my knee completely naked, lecture her while spanking, then lean her over a desk, couch, bed, ect., spread her legs, and spank. It would, for the most part, be with my hands, but a hairbrush may be used. Her tits would get twisted, and pussy would get some slaps, and her ass would be red and on fire. Then, some corner time to think about it. After that, lots of cuddles. Then she would be forced to stay naked around the house for a week and do lots of cleaning and things. She would receive a spanking each night before bed, and a spanking before breakfast. At the end of the week, one more big spanking, and she would be forgiven. :)