Am I insane for writing him letters I'll never send?

Long story short I love my friend who moved. I've done some takes on here about letters to him but they're heavily revised. The letters I write personally are in a notebook and they're really raw and personal about memories I've had with him and how I only want the best for him. It makes me feel close to him somehow and miss him a little less. I love reading and writing so I think I express myself best through that but is this insane or is it somewhat normal?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Insanity is just a perception that we make towards someone but in reality the person who is given that opinion feels normal like you and I. he/she shouldn't care what the majority thinks but anyway my opinion of you is to just keep writing because who knows if someone really digs what you write same with poets/lyricist

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, long answer short, love is not sane to begin with.
    Carry on at your own pleasure.