Am I insane for writing him letters I'll never send?

Long story short I love my friend who moved. I've done some takes on here about letters to him but they're heavily revised. The letters I write personally are in a notebook and they're really raw and personal about memories I've had with him and how I only want the best for him. It makes me feel close to him somehow and miss him a little less. I love reading and writing so I think I express myself best through that but is this insane or is it somewhat normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Insanity is just a perception that we make towards someone but in reality the person who is given that opinion feels normal like you and I. he/she shouldn't care what the majority thinks but anyway my opinion of you is to just keep writing because who knows if someone really digs what you write same with poets/lyricist

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, long answer short, love is not sane to begin with.
    Carry on at your own pleasure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No it's not normal and it might even be considered almost obsessive however... You're young and I'm at an age where I actually wonder if I'm even capable of crying anymore. I say you keep writing while you're able to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... they become somewhat of your diary to your self, and a coping mechanism to refine your intentions and thoughts towards others , or thoughts to some one in particular. A good way to become collective in your thought prosess. Teaches you to mean what you say and say what you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not insane that is a great way to express yourself and you should send them to him. Just take a photo of the letter and email it to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes