Rebound? Opinions?

Anonymous
Hey there! So I broke up with my boyfriend of almost a year at the beginning of June and through pictures I realized that he started dating a new girl one week after we broke up. They have been together for 4 months. I had asked him if we could try again a week after I dumped him, and he said no because we were too different and it would just never work out.
It now feels like our entire relationship was just him lying to me that he loved me. We talked marriage, kids, moving in together. All of it. I just would like opinions. I'm having a ridiculously hard time getting over him. I've deleted him and his family off all social media, I've tried to date new guys. took time and "wallowed" but nothing seems to work. Im so angry and hurt, but still very much in love with him. I would just like advice, opinions, etc.
Rebound? Opinions?
3
1