Ex boyfreind says the reason for him still keeping contact is that he still cares but not in the same way. ?

I feel mentally screwed by this. Will it end in hurt if I agree to accept this? What does it mean? -' am I a horrible person for just wanting to push him away completely so that I can feel I have a chance at a fuller relationship with Somone else? Or should I just relax? He broke up with me because he couldn't make me happy. I wanted to much. But why keep contact with me and not let me go? How do I get out of this I feel trapped and manipulated as my feelings for him are still very strong so it's defeating my logic. Guys please. Help me understand what this actually means when a guy says this? Is it playing games using? I don't want to seem crazy but it is driving me that way if it doesn't stop and I don't want to fight with him. We always fight if I try and say I don't want any contact ever or I confront his intentions

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel for you, this guy needs to let you heal, you need to be strong and tell him... I need time to get over you, if you care then let me contact you when and if I need you.

You then need to remove all ties to him, go cold turkey, no phone number, no social media, remove all possibilities of contacting him.

Go on a date perhaps, or just go out and enjoy yourself but do whatever it takes to break the power he has over you, cause that is what he has, for some reason YOU are allowing this type of behaviour... break it. it may feel like he's being manipulating but what's worse is your allowing it.

I wish you luck :)

• If he has blocked you now is the time to remove every way you could possibly ever hear from him, change your number if that's what it takes, block him from every social channel and move on. It's hard but you are ready now!

• Thankyou. Nd he's blocked me on social media too. He gets angry everytime I accuse him of having bad intentions for wanting to keep in contact if I ask him to either get back together or cut off completely I ask him to choose he goes nuts he tells me in crazy that I'm stalking him and blocks me. . He made his choice so maybe I just need to turn my back when he unlocks me in a few months asking to apologise but not wanting a relationship and messing my head again. I don't sleep with him either. Not sinse we broke up. So he Dosent get that from me. I wonder if he liked controlling me. He says really difficult things like how he loved me but Dosent see a future. He knows I find it impossible to move on with this going round and round all the time. I'm doomed. But I will try to cut off now

• Don't try... do it, the more chance you have at contacting him the more chance you will, why do you want that power over you. it will be uncomfortable erasing him for a few weeks, but it will be the right thing to do in the long run knowing he doesn't have a way back into your life (other than seeking you out in person)