Ex boyfreind says the reason for him still keeping contact is that he still cares but not in the same way. ?

Josiebella
I feel mentally screwed by this. Will it end in hurt if I agree to accept this? What does it mean? -' am I a horrible person for just wanting to push him away completely so that I can feel I have a chance at a fuller relationship with Somone else? Or should I just relax? He broke up with me because he couldn't make me happy. I wanted to much. But why keep contact with me and not let me go? How do I get out of this I feel trapped and manipulated as my feelings for him are still very strong so it's defeating my logic. Guys please. Help me understand what this actually means when a guy says this? Is it playing games using? I don't want to seem crazy but it is driving me that way if it doesn't stop and I don't want to fight with him. We always fight if I try and say I don't want any contact ever or I confront his intentions
1
1