What do you do when you can't stop thinking about an ex😭😭?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to keep yourself busy, do the things you love, if you have a hobby, do it. Dress up, be sexy, go out with friends, know other people and other guys, and this will eventually make you think less about your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eat a spoon full of concrete and harden the fuck up

0|0
    1|0
    • Damn that sounded so metal thoπŸ”§

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Try to improve yourself, take up a new skill, learn a new language, workout etc. Try to occupy your mind with something else. Remember, she's an ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to other girls lol go out , have fun with friends etc... Workout, soon you'll be into someone else.

0|2
    0|0
  • Get out with friends, meet new people, be busy and remember that if they were that great they wouldn't be an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone to flirt with and realise that your ex was just a huge mistake

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream and Adele

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao move on duh

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah your right tho😟

• Hope that he/she downgrades πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It has never happened. I move on fast cause I know when I break up, she's now part of my past, and though I will never forget, there's no point in constantly thinking about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep with as many hot chicks as you can. That is how men get over women if you didn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • You date other women and you will forget your ex with a quickness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how serious. How serious was it?

0|0
    0|0
  • suicide possibly

0|1
    1|1
  • Be a man foo'..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's tough, try to talk to some friends and get your mind off of thinks, watch a movie and accept she wasn't the one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes