Right thing to do to a toxic ex?

So long story short my ex and I broke up in April after dating a few months.. Well actually when we ended it was cuz he stood me up & left the country :) then in June we reconnected for a bit then again stopped talking and basically now we were talking again and he was saying he needs to bed me in order to be with me however he understands I don't wanna blah blah.

I'm so tired of this toxic relationship we share so I just ended up blocking him on WA without really saying anything. Yesterday I posted on snapchat and he viewed my story. So do you think I did the right thing by ghosting him? What would you do if you were me?

11