My ex is back in my life after a year, im not understanding what he wants?

M2050
okay so, about a year ago i was dating this guy we were dead serious, high school sweethearts. We were together for 3 years. Shit started happening and the college transition happened. I made mistakes and he did too. I then found out that he is now back with his ex (the one before me) which he broke up with for me. Anyway, for a year now I've been happy and I've moved on.
4 months ago, he texted me and weve been talking ever since. The thing is we started meeting up and what messed up everything is weve had sex a lot (we seem to be still attracted to each other.)
i dont know what i should do or say. I have told him several times to stop talking to me and that il block him. But then, its either me or him that comes back and talks again.

For the record, i am against the idea that he's doing all of this with me while he's dating a girl. I have also told him that and he stays quiet.

I need an opinion or help on what to do. A side of me is telling me "what if" we get back and another side is telling me he's just playing around wants to have fun with an ex for a while. I feel like i want to test him to see whats going on in his head?
3
6