My ex is back in my life after a year, im not understanding what he wants?

okay so, about a year ago i was dating this guy we were dead serious, high school sweethearts. We were together for 3 years. Shit started happening and the college transition happened. I made mistakes and he did too. I then found out that he is now back with his ex (the one before me) which he broke up with for me. Anyway, for a year now I've been happy and I've moved on.
4 months ago, he texted me and weve been talking ever since. The thing is we started meeting up and what messed up everything is weve had sex a lot (we seem to be still attracted to each other.)
i dont know what i should do or say. I have told him several times to stop talking to me and that il block him. But then, its either me or him that comes back and talks again.

For the record, i am against the idea that he's doing all of this with me while he's dating a girl. I have also told him that and he stays quiet.

I need an opinion or help on what to do. A side of me is telling me "what if" we get back and another side is telling me he's just playing around wants to have fun with an ex for a while. I feel like i want to test him to see whats going on in his head?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you already did bad yourself by letting him back in.. And then knowing he had a girl? That's terrible! Doesn't sound like you're doing much besides following your temptations..

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Is not fully credible when you say you are against the idea of him been with you while he's dating a girl because you are having sex with him. Listen I'm nobody to judge you, I'm just saying that your words don't match your actions. I think that guy is having the best of his time by been with two girls at the same time, draining your life out because you are here posting questions wondering what to do when that should've been solved already the moment each found separate paths. he is taking the chance and the time from you to find a man that will love you unconditionally and that will value who you are. You see attraction can be a bit (#% sometimes! leave this guy! for your own emotional stability, leave this guy. If he wants to be with you and is willing to stay with you, he has to leave the other girl (I wouldn't accept him if I were you though because he don't seem to respect women in any way). Good luck sweetheart :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's just looking for rebound action most likely

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so stupid

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• "For the record, i am against the idea that he's doing all of this with me while he's dating a girl. I have also told him that and he stays quiet"

You've already tested him to see if he'd be faithful, and he isn't or he wouldn't be having sex with you and going home to his partner. You should be ashamed that your worried about his fidelity while continuing to sleep with him knowing he has a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • He hurt you, you've healed and moved on so why run back to a person who" knocked you down" I'd never allow someone who hurt me back into my life again. Regardless of their motive. Life is meant to be travelled forwards, not backwards

0|0
    0|0
  • RUN!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a question- when you broke up, did things end on good terms or bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont respect he's in a relationship... if he cheat with you hell cheat on you...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes