My boyfriend told a group of girls in his class his dick size and they all started hitting on him and I found out by some random girl should I be mad?

No I'm ovbiously not 13 but why did this make me so upset? We almost broke up over this and my friends say I should have broke up with him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I wonder if guys do this because they are bored with their current relationship or feel somewhat neglected. I know what he did was a douche bag move, but it may be a cry for attention because he feels you aren't giving him enough. We all want and like to feel desired, so you might have to up your game a notch with him so he doesn't wander.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know I mean I would be mad to if my boyfriend told a group of girls his dick size. You have the right to be upset. It made you upset because it's almost like flirting he was telling those girls so he can a reaction from them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Well look on the bright side, isn't it better than everyone think that your boyfriend has a small dick?

0|0
    0|0
  • He had no reason to share that information with them. Boys always need an ego boost.

0|0
    0|0
  • actually you should broke up, the guy looks like a player

0|0
    0|0
  • Attention seeking.
    Why would he do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • hey :) look can i drop you a message? I might be able to help :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't be with him anymore... and of course I'll be so pissed too!, so inapropiate and rude!, what an immature and douchbag move, as @truthbeknown, I say it might be a cry for attention, but if not, then gtfo out of that relationship :///

0|0
    0|0
  • It's frustrating yes... There is no reason why he should be telling anyone but his girlfriend how big his dick is. For me this would be an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Because telling a group of girls is looking for attention off them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes