My boyfriend told a group of girls in his class his dick size and they all started hitting on him and I found out by some random girl should I be mad?

No I'm ovbiously not 13 but why did this make me so upset? We almost broke up over this and my friends say I should have broke up with him

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I wonder if guys do this because they are bored with their current relationship or feel somewhat neglected. I know what he did was a douche bag move, but it may be a cry for attention because he feels you aren't giving him enough. We all want and like to feel desired, so you might have to up your game a notch with him so he doesn't wander.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know I mean I would be mad to if my boyfriend told a group of girls his dick size. You have the right to be upset. It made you upset because it's almost like flirting he was telling those girls so he can a reaction from them.