I'm confused about my ex? Help?

I'm confused. I just talked to my ex for almost an hour on the phone and he said he's in love with me and im still in his heart and im his best friend. And he's still with his on again off again ex girlfriend that he's been with ever since he broke up with me on March 7 this year. And I asked him why he's still with her and he said that it's because she buys him things. And he was like "eh" when me and my 1:1 staff asked him if he loves her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Him going back to his ex is stupid. Of course, if he comes back to you. he is going back to an ex. He left you because she buys him stuff and you would even consider taking him back? Is your self-esteem really that awful?

0|0
    0|0
    • He said he broke up with me because of an incident that happened. Something stupid that I did. And yeah it is stupid how he went back to his ex.

• People break up for reasons. When they get back together, they almost always rediscover those reasons. If you guys worked together well as a couple, you would not have broke up. That's not what you want to hear but it is the truth you should confront.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't go back together with him. First point: "he's still with his on again off again ex girlfriend that he's been with ever since he broke up with me on March 7 this year." clearly shows that he doesn't have a firm stand. He don't know what he wants! To me, it seems like he's liking 2 girls at the same time! Do you want that? Second point: "it's because she buys him things." Unacceptable reason! Clearly shows that he's materialistic! He hooks up with her to get some benefit from her! Do you want a guy like that? Seriously he's not worth your love and effort. Reality is cruel, and I'm shoving these facts into your face so you can wake up and get yourself clear. Don't get confused anymore! MOVE ON!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes