Some advice how to handle this break up?

UnknownGuy123
I have worked months to get the girl of my dreams and when it happend. It was soooo good, she was perfect for me. She was good with my parents and my friends. When I was in the hospital, she visited me everyday. She was studying for being a nurse, so she had a really caring behavior. Then we went on vacay, to greece. It wasn't my idea cause our relationship was still fresh. But she was certain of our love. We really were together for most of the time and slept together every weekend. But then on vacay everything changed. She went cold and then weeks later she broke up with me. Two days later she wanted me back cause she missed me. I took her back. Saying we were going to work for our love. Then two week laters she broke up with again. This time for real. I felt soooo bad and I still do. When I went to get my clothes, she was really cold, saying she doesn't love me anymore and she was already over me. I know why it ended, she was an independent person and was dependent of her. She didn't want the boy that she was caring for but the man who she can grow with. I know the problem, so I can work on it but it takes time. I think I have no chance with her anymore and it makes feel sick. She really felt like the one, I know there other girls out there with whom I also will feel great. But the level I was on with my ex was just unique...
+1 y
So today she send me text about my tshirt. She bought a new one to replace mine (the washing machine fucked it up). I said no never mind then, keep it. Cause it would feel like a gift to me. She said what should i do with it? I said give it to the next one. Was it stupid cause i feel like it, bit immature

Also she deleted me on everything cause some girl tagged me in something and she didn't want to see that but i can do what I want she said. Don't what to think of it, i mean she is over me...
0
2