Probably the weirdest ex story ever?

So me and my ex were together for 3 years. I broke up with him 8 months ago. He's been with 3 girls since then. When he broke up with the first two, each time in between he would try to get me back. His most recent girlfriend used to be my best friend and she just cheated on him a few weeks ago but they're still together. I was starting to get over him but weirdly enough, I had a dream about him asking me to hangout while he still had a girlfriend this morning.. I got just home from work and saw on my phone he had requested to be my friend on Facebook today.. wtf is you're explanation for this... really freaky.. what do I do? Accept or ignore..

01

Most Helpful Guy

• It kinda does not matter you can ignore and move on or you can accept, talk with him, hope everything will be like before you broke up, then get back in a relationship with him and wait for the day he cheats on you or just leaves you for some other girl.
    Once you break up with someone, you will do it again... thats just how it goes i guess

I have the same problem with my ex, every time she breaks up with her new boyfriend she calls me , tells me she wants to be with me and that she loves me... aaaand after few days she blocks me on fb xD thats a sign they are ok again xD and this goes in circles for months now