Why do you think my ex husband updated his Facebook profile pic as himself at our wedding?

It's been a few years since we divorced and have zero contact. I've never had a Facebook until this year and am remarried now.
He had come up on my "people you may know" with a girlfriend he'd been with immediately after our separation (which I saw by the date on his profile at the time). Then, flash forward to now which is nearly a year later and his cousin came up on my "people you may know," so I clicked it. And saw him as her second or third friend in the grid, and his profile pic was of him at our wedding. Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked to his profile and see he's single. So I'm going to guess its got something to do with me? Or no? Maybe a jab at his now ex? I feel a little embarrassed for him (not really sure that's it, just is a surprising feeling) because it's very obviously our wedding due to the background and the colors he is wearing, it's unmistakable to anyone that knows us. And he did not have Facebook while we were together, so it's not an old profile pic that was already there. Why would someone update their pic to them at their wedding from a previous marriage? Especially since we have zero contact? It just is so crazy to me, just is a thought in my head I wanted to ask.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing to do with you I believe since you don't talk at all and you don't follow him. I would think him in a tux and smiling is one of his best pictures.

• I know what you're saying but a grey tux with purple and the whole background setting to our wedding that was very specific to us, maybe guys just think of it different which makes more sense than what I'm thinking!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you re not in the pic with him, I would say he just picked a picture he feels that he looks good in...

What Guys Said 2

• He may be feeling nostalgic or he feels it's just a really good pic of himself and he's single, looking. Etc.

• You cheated?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he looks exceptionally good in the picture?