Ex wife Remarried and kept my last name... am I crazy thinking something isn't right here?

Anonymous
Am I crazy thinking something is wrong with her doing this? We divorced 3 years ago. We have one adult child together (daughter is 21yo). Ex-wife works as a house cleaner so keeping my last name after the divorce has zero to do with her career. I have two theory's but both seem wrong or silly to me..

1. She simply prefers my surname over the new and obviously ethnic one of her current husband. I believe this is most likely as she was an extremely vain person during our entire relationship. She simply doesn't like the sound of her new husbands surname combined with hers.

2. Less likely is that she is trying to hang on to the past for some reason I could never possibly understand.. she had an affair and it was an ugly divorce but we were teenage sweethearts and lasted almost 25 years

i keep wondering what her new husband thinks of her not taking his surname. He absolutely hates me for reasons I won't go into. So it has to bother him somehow.. I know it would me.. thoughts?
3
3