She has texted me 8 times in the past 3 months what gives?

Anonymous
Me and my ex broke up 9 months, 2 weeks after the break up she got into another relationship (rebound) which failed a couple months ago.

First 3 months post break up I never heard a word from her, 4 month she started checking "seeing how I was doing" at the 5th month (my bday) she sent me a happy bday text (only time I broke NC) I just said thanks. She tried to start a convo but I told her I was busy and went back NC.

6 months I bumped into one of her close friends. Her friend told me my ex has changed into a different since she been with the new guy, parties, drinks, try to pick fights, etc. But idc cause it's the path she picked.

7th month mark is when she started just sending me random text like "Hey" "What Are You Doing" "I see you're doing good im proud of you". I didn't budge stuck NC.

8th month she send me a picture of me and her and said "look what I just found" remained NC

today 9th month she randomly text me "CONGRATS ON BECOMING A UNCLE" but I'm sticking NC

i know her and the guy she had a very bad fall out but she still claims "she's in love with him even though he hurt her".

but why don't she get the concept of if I haven't replied to your text get lost
2
0