Is reading too much bad?

I read everyday.. I honestly do.. I just love reading. I read when walking through the halls, wake up an hour to read, read before bedtime. I have a life (not just all about books).

13

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what's wrong with society nowadays, people think reading is bad. For goodness sake, don't stop. The nerdy guys are amazed whenever they see a girl reading something, and it tends to dissuade the jerks. If anything, read some more. As long as it isn't Twilight, that is.

• Oh gosh no! Twilight, New Moon.. Vampire books ain't for me. Haha - Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• That would actually be a turn on. I'd rather converse with a girl who can read, than one that sends texts all day written at a first grade level. you no wut I meen?

• Reading is great, just be careful to stay aware of your surroundings when reading and walking.

What Girls Said 1

• reading when walking through halls isn't safe, you should be aware of your surroundings. you can always put a book mark in place and pick up where you left off later