Was my ex right to be mad at me? Was I out of order? I wasn't rejecting him, I wanted him to make some effort?

Anonymous
We saw each other after our breakup (he contacted me) & he's been using this bag he lent me as an excuse to see me. I wanted to meet him after work to give it back, or meet half way, as he lives far, but he wanted me to come to his flat and wouldn't have it any other way. When we slept together, I made it clear I felt bad because we're not together. Yesterday I text him stupidly in a depressed moment, that I don't want to keep hold of the bag and will he give me his new flat door number, or I'll drop it off, but can''t stay. He said it would be nice to see me.

I then text him maybe I shouldn't and my head is all over the place. He could meet me out to get it and I'm sorry. He just laughed and said whatever. I got annoyed & said yeah let's leave it, to which he replied

"PLease throw that bag in the bin. I've blocked you on whatsapp and I'm trying to do t on here, but won't work. Please don't message me again.

He's 33 and acts like a child. I told him to f*** off & he only cares about himself. That I hopes he finds the girl that wants what he wants, because I don't think there is one. He blocked me on whatsapp after I wouldn't go all the way to his. He then told me it's not just about sex, we got on well & he misses that. But he makes no effort.
Update: he said I don' know how much the breakup hurt. told him yesterday he doesn't know how much it hurt me. He wants someone to love him, but on his terms.
1
0