Girlfriend said " I think we should break up" whats my next move?

OldboyJon
now we have been dating since march 22th 2016 and its nows November 3rd 2016. the first 5 months before my girl went away to college we were always together never argued we was like a perfect duo. and then everythng chnaged when she moved 1hr away to college that im going to transfer to next year. we been aruging like a lot over the phone and txts. and the best 2 months its been aruging and yesturday i asked her what she wants and she said she didn't know if she wanted to be with me or not she was quiet for like 30 seconds and yues that mad me mad but i still wanted to be wit her. and today she texted me good monring and then i txted her good monring and then i didn't hear after she read my 3rd text (read Recipt) so an 1hr later i called and asked if she was ignoring me and she said no she was on the phone with her grandad blah and she said im glad you called and said " i think we should break up" now she's been talking about this for while and her reason was its selfish of her to be in a relationship with someone who cares about her a lot and i dont know what i want. she said its casue she sees single people on campus and see that they look happy and stuff ^__^. recently a girl she met on campus she been friends with just happned to break up with her boyfriend as well so im thinking she's changing casue i know my girl and she wanted to be with me for the long hall. we talked and ended up not breaking up but I don't know what is going to happen to us or what iam to her anymore. what i am asking is she said i think we should break up rather than she wants to break up like i know she doesn't but its like wtf...
7
17