Met a guy long distance thought it was wonderful even as friends until he slowed contact, now he said it's okay if we just chat from "time to time"?

LoveHolyGod
He says he can't see having much of a relationship with a woman he can't see. Isn't it if he really cared he would want to continue being my friend. We went from talking every day to talking a lot less, to not talking at for days until I asked him if we should just end contact, that's when he said it's okay to just chat from time to time but he can't see much of a relationship with a woman he never gets to see. I told him if we were closer we could meet as friends, and asked if he is basically really just happy talking "time to time", to which his only reply was yes. I told him I thought we were better friends than that and it made me sad but it's better we just don't talk I guess. I told him I wish him the best and thanked him for the time we spent and everything happens for reason and for him to take care. He just said thank you and I know I have ended it on my part and I am just thinking, it seems he just wasn't interested and didn't want to end it.
4
0